Thursday, December 22, 2005

Can I vote for Sam Goldstein?

Can I vote for Sam Goldstein?
To be Eligible

  1. You must be a resident of Trinity Spadina

  2. Be a Canadian Citizen, and

  3. Be 18 years of age on or before the election date.
To be added to the Voter's List:
  1. Contact Elections Canada.(Toll-free 1-800-463-6868)

  2. Provide proof of Age *

  3. Provide proof of address **

  4. If you are not on the voters list, you can still vote on election day. You must bring proof of ID and Address to the polling locations.
To vote early at Advance Polls:
  1. You must present your voter card (or Photo ID*) at the Polls.

* (Valid Driver's License, or Birth Certificate and Photo Identification, or Canadian Citizenship Card or Valid Canadian Passport)
* * (Driver's license with your current address in Trinity Spadina on it or two pieces of official mail such as a bank statement, or a pay stub, or a telephone or power bill).


Post a Comment

<< Home